Audio Crank Clamp
A downloadable tool for Android
Lock the minimum and maximum audio volumes on your device. You can lock each type of audio volume separately. It helps prevent accidental or unwanted volume changes. The full version can run on start up (optional), has a password option, has a home screen widget, and has a dark/light/black/amber theme option.
- Android 2.0 or newer
- Version 1.2 (Feb 19, 2021)
- No ads
- run at startup
- This is used to restart the volume lock (if it's enabled) when device is rebooted. This can be disabled in the settings. Not used in the lite version.
- Foreground Services
- This is needed to run the volume lock service on Android 9+.
- modify Do Not Disturb settings
- This is needed to set a minimum volume lock on the ringer, notifications, and alarms on Android 6+.
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Author||Grant Ojanen's Creations|
|Tags||app, application, lock, phone, program, system, tablet, Touch-Friendly, utility, volume|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.